Demna Gvasalia’s reconfiguration of denim has heralded him the title of fashion’s new enfant terrible. The humble and hardworking silhouette appears once again with his latest venture at Vetements
, which sees the designer create the Rework Biker jeans
– a second look at his coveted cropped straight-leg of past seasons. Until the hem this pair houses all the signatures of a classic style, but asymmetric notched cuffs reject convention entirely.
- Vetements denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed zip-fly fastening at front
- High-rise straight cropped belt loops five pockets stitched panels V-shaped yoke at back frayed asymmetric hem
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- True to size
- Size 26 Rise 11" inside leg 28" leg opening 18"
- Model is 5ft11" and wears a size 26
- Made in France
VETEMENTS Rework Biker straight cropped high-rise jeans - Women's Jeans Fashion New Wild - YRHZOIP